Since the founding of the Center, the conducted research—from updating culture statistics and examining program activities of institutions and organizations in culture, to studying the public, and cultural interests and habits of the citizens—have found their use in strategic plans brought on the national and local level. Today, due to their rich experience, the Center’s researchers give expert help and support cultural policy creators. The Center takes part in the creation and implementation of developmental and action documents at the national and local level, taking care to preserve cultural identity, cultural diversity, and the free development of culture available to the majority of the population. In the process of the creation of strategic documents the beliefs and opinions of a broad range of relevant actors are taken into account, in order to create the best possible documents, and obtain the widest possible consent with regards to their contents and goals, for the best interest of the public.
- Cultural Development Strategy of the Republic of Serbia 2020-2029
- Monitoring the Implementation of the Action Plan of the Government of the Republic of Serbia in the Sphere of Culture
- Models of Local Cultural Policies as the Basis for Increasing Cultural Participation
- Cultural Development Strategy of the City of Sombor (2020-2025)
- Contribution to Cultural Policy Measures